Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Big Float


A couple weeks ago I participated in "The Big Float," an event where more than a thousand people cross the Willamette River in downtown Portland on inner tubes and other silly floaty things. * Hace un par de semanas, yo participé en un evento llamado “The Big Float.” Más de mil personas cruzaban el río Willamette en el centro de Portland, usando cámaras de rueda y otras cosas absurdos que flotan.


I packed my waterproof sketchbook so I could draw people in their fun costumes before I splashed across the river myself. The waterproof paper held up beautifully to being soaked. I just wish I'd been able to capture the colors of the pool toys and the life vests! * Llevaba mi libro de dibujar hidrófugo para poder dibujar las disfraces de la gente antes de cruzar el río en mi cámara. El papel especial sobrevivió la adventura mojada perfectamente bien. La única cosa triste es que no capturé los colores vivos de todos los jugetes de piscina.


11 more... 11 más...










No comments:

Post a Comment